If you like big-band music and mainstream jazz, check out Swing Time on WSQL radio (102 FM, 1240 AM or wsqlradio.com). Jim Grodnik will be hosting this show every Saturday from 10 a.m. until noon.
Tune In to WSQL radio every Thursday at 12:30pm for “Living the Good Life”. It’s fun conversations with local people from all across the country that have chosen the Brevard area as their Retirement Destination. Today’s guests are Bill Drellow and Mark Wingate, members of the local “Blue Ridge Bakery Boys” musical group. Hear their life stories and how they chose Brevard for Retirement.
And special thanks to our great program sponsors:
Dan Hodges of White Squirrel Realty, Aloha Travel, High Falls Dermatology, and Broad Street Wines.
It’s here! Our debut of providing you with a link to the LIVE VIDEO STREAM of Brevard High School’s Friday night game!
Just CLICK HERE!
Our broadcasts begin at 7 PM
Additional Home Games are: Sept. 21
Oct. 12 & 26, Nov. 2
- Premise: Our goal is to have fun and share stories about having a big time in a small town. We’ll often feature an interesting guest to learn more about their unique experiences and occasionally have friends pop-in for a quick update on something new and exciting that’s going on in their world.
- Hosts: Clark Lovelace & Eric Janoski
- Location/Time: The show takes place at 1pm each Thursday at the WSQL radio station at 62 West Main St in downtown Brevard
- How to Listen:
- Sponsor: We’re proud to be sponsored by Egolf Brevard, who does so to shine the light on various local charities. Currently, they’re featuring The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County.
- Facebook: Learn more, give us your thoughts, and like us at “Big Time Small Town with Clark & Eric”
Check out wsqlDollarSaver.com to buy 50% OFF products or restaurants or services! For example, get $50 worth of services for just $25! Or $500 worth for just $250!! Crazy good, right?! But the deals are on a first come first serve basis so ACT QUICKLY! CHECK FREQUENTLY!!
Hi….want to say love the programming you offer! The music is awesome! Always appreciate the local information you give us about our area! In addition—thanks for including the WNCMilitaryHistoryMuseum and my husband’s opportunity to tell others about it! We are lucky to have you in Brevard! Toni Casciato