Just click on the helmet to listen while they play!
BREVARD H.S. FOOTBALL
and WSQL Radio / Comporium Cable TV / Social Media
2018 Brings a New Dimension to Brevard H.S. Football Games
“Live” Video Streaming over the Internet & TV Broadcast on Comporium Cable.
This coming Football season, along with our regular radio broadcasts, WSQL will produce a “Live” Streamed Video production of each Brevard H.S. “HOME” Football Game. These 5 home games will be professional multi-camera productions with sports graphics. These productions will also be broadcast tape-delayed on Brevard Comporium Cable TV.
(Home Games are: Sept. 7 & 21, Oct. 12 & 26, Nov. 2)
Please welcome Chris Driver as our new news anchor!
Chris Driver is a recent Stage and Screen graduate from Western Carolina University currently working on his masters in accounting. He will be delivering you your daily news, as well as the daily interviews, and the weekly community calendar. Chris has five years of radio and voiceover experience prior to this position at WSQL. He is thrilled to continue his radio work at the White Squirrel radio station here in the best town around.
Tune in to Q102 to listen to Chris! Via radio – AM or FM, your computer, or any smart device!
Drop by the station to say hello to Ken Anderson, Manager of Sales, Programming and Special Projects. After a career in TV, Ken and his wife, Nancy, fell in love with Brevard and have enjoyed the abundant outdoor activities and the tremendous local music scene. Ken is an amateur guitar player/singer, with emphasis on the word amateur! He is excited about plugging his broadcast experience into Q102. “WSQL has an important role in promoting everything Brevard, from advertising local businesses and helping them grow and thrive, to promoting local activities and local music. WSQL really is The Voice of Transylvania County.” You’ll see a lot of Ken around town.
- Premise: Our goal is to have fun and share stories about having a big time in a small town. We’ll often feature an interesting guest to learn more about their unique experiences and occasionally have friends pop-in for a quick update on something new and exciting that’s going on in their world.
- Hosts: Clark Lovelace & Eric Janoski
- Location/Time: The show takes place at 1pm each Thursday at the WSQL radio station at 62 West Main St in downtown Brevard
- How to Listen:
- Sponsor: We’re proud to be sponsored by Egolf Brevard, who does so to shine the light on various local charities. Currently, they’re featuring The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County.
- Facebook: Learn more, give us your thoughts, and like us at “Big Time Small Town with Clark & Eric”
Check out wsqlDollarSaver.com to buy 50% OFF products or restaurants or services! For example, get $50 worth of services for just $25! Or $500 worth for just $250!! Crazy good, right?! But the deals are on a first come first serve basis so ACT QUICKLY! CHECK FREQUENTLY!!
Hi….want to say love the programming you offer! The music is awesome! Always appreciate the local information you give us about our area! In addition—thanks for including the WNCMilitaryHistoryMuseum and my husband’s opportunity to tell others about it! We are lucky to have you in Brevard! Toni Casciato