Q102 and the Bread of Life Present: A HARD DAY’S NIGHT…..The country’s premier Beatles Tribute Band.
7pm, Saturday Night, August 31st at The Porter Center.
You won’t believe your eyes or ears as this band goes through the years of great Beatles music, even using the same brand instruments and playing these world famous songs note for note!!
Tickets are only $25 with V.I.P Seating at $35 also available Get your “Ticket to Ride” today! To buy tickets from Etix, click here!
Have a great evening and support THE BREAD OF LIFE here in Transylvania County for our neighbors needing a little extra help. “Help, They Need Somebody, Not Just Anybody.”
We all “Get by With a Little Help from our Friends“! Many thanks to our sponsor: The Hampton Inn of Brevard,
Click above to hear the enchanting commercial for the CRUISE with Don and Ea!
Royal Caribbean’s Bahamas and The Perfect Day Cruise
Sail away to the Bahamas with Don and Ea! Spend 4 nights cruising with us. Champagne reception, Ea’s 50th birthday bash, and a Scavenger Hunt aboard the Mariner of the Seas will add to the other fabulous cruise activities! This ship is packed with ways to play and fine cuisine to match every taste bud. A farewell reception will polish off the memories!
SAILING JANUARY 20-24, 2020
Depart Orlando (Port Canaveral) FL, Cruising Nassau, Bahamas, Coco Cay, Bahamas, Return to Orlando, FL
For all questions, Call Aloha, Seven Seas Travel! (828) 233-5877 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This free app will fix that! Google TuneIn Radio on your phone, and install it. It’s from www.tunein.com Icon is Teal on black. TuneIn: NFL Radio, Music, Sports & Podcasts. Just X out the premium offer if you don’t want it. Ads will appear as you listen. Hit search magnifying glass and type in WSQL
Listen to Dr. Glenn McPherson, vet at Animals of Eden Veterinary Hospital.
Tune in every Tuesday at 12:30 – you can listen while you have lunch!!
- Premise: Our goal is to have fun and share stories about having a big time in a small town. We’ll often feature an interesting guest to learn more about their unique experiences and occasionally have friends pop-in for a quick update on something new and exciting that’s going on in their world.
- Hosts: Clark Lovelace & Eric Janoski
- Location/Time: The show takes place at 1pm each Thursday at the WSQL radio station at 62 West Main St in downtown Brevard
- How to Listen:
- Sponsor: We’re proud to be sponsored by Egolf Brevard, who does so to shine the light on various local charities. Currently, they’re featuring The Cindy Platt Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County.
- Facebook: Learn more, give us your thoughts, and like us at “Big Time Small Town with Clark & Eric”